I'm officially caught up with the bee again.
Jessica asked for maverick stars - the wonkier the better.
I went with the largest size(12.5) above - and below, the tiniest size she requested (3.5").
I liked the idea of a miniature version of the first one I made. It might make for a fun I Spy game when the quilt is complete - finding the mini me star.
Just to give you an idea of the size difference between them:
As much as I like tiny projects, making sure I didn't cut off those star points and still had enough fabric showing wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I love how cute it is though.