Thursday, July 9, 2009

feedsacks 3

This is the last of them.
I love the one on the right with the houses. Aqua/green and red - a favorite color combination, but no idea where on earth I'd put it.
The two on the right will probably make their way into a quilt in Ellie's new room. I have a duplicate of the leaf motif from the fall.

I'm not much for navy, but I have so much vintage fabric in these colorways. I'm sure there's a quilt top in here somewhere. Maybe a picnic blanket since I don't use navy in the house at all.

As I was finishing up my selections, Norm went back into the house and came out with two aprons that Shirley had made from feedsacks. This is my favorite - the colors, the ric rac, the long length on it - there's even a pocket for the phone. I promised to give it a good home. The ties are wrinkled in the photo because I've already worn and washed it. I didn't bother to iron them before taking the picture.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: