Sunday, July 19, 2009

the kids

If anyone has seen last week, please let me know where it is. I seem to have misplaced it.
It's pretty sad when I'm better at posting when I'm on vacation. Though to be honest, those posts were scheduled ahead of time.
These are for the relatives who've waited patiently for me to upload pictures - two weeks after getting home...
Meeting second cousins for the first time:
Even better - I got pictures of those little ones on the quilts that I made for them.


I have to force at least on vacation shot on all of you. Don't they look thrilled to be posed in front of the Capitol?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MsCellania said...

These are great shots. Lucky you got photos of the bambinos on their blankies. I never think to do that...

We're coming to Chicago 2nd week of August. Any chance we could get together?

Trish said...

G is getting tall like his Dad!