Monday, March 15, 2010

happy gadgets

Just a quick update to provide a little information about the transfers I used on the dishtowels.


They're an Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Transfers pattern called "Happy Gadgets 3929". Commentor, Anne Marie, says she has seen them online. I bought mine at Hobby Lobby. For those of you with one in your area, the Aunt Martha transfers are on sale this week for $1.19.
I used this set for the towels I made about ten years ago.


The towels are also an Aunt Martha product. I bought mine three to a pack at Joann Fabrics. I don't think I've ever seen them on sale there, but those 40% off coupons come in handy for stuff like this. Sorry, but I couldn't find them on the Joann website.
Thanks for the nice comments and emails. I've enjoyed reading them and using the towels all week.


No comments: