Monday, November 10, 2008

set the table

The open house was a success. As promised, here are the samples I made for my "Set the Table Placemats and Napkins" pattern. If I can figure out a way to get the illustrations on here, I'll post the pattern sometime. (Graphics are not my strong suit - I printed out my pattern directions and hand drew the simple diagrams that were needed.)
This set is made using the Mary Engelbreit Recipe for Friendship line. It's hard to see, but I made a napkin ring using more of the jumbo ric rac and sewed the buttons on to close the ring. The placemat reverses to the black fabric you see on the napkin.
These were made to show the possibilities of our Christmas fabric lines. Sorry, but I can't remember the line these belong to. They're a little country for my taste, so I didn't pay attention to the names of the fabrics here. The napkin ring is just a length of ric rac tied in a bow. The red plaid is also on the reverse of the placemat.

Customers seemed to like them. I sold over 50 copies of the pattern.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: