Tuesday, May 13, 2008

common threads

Okay, I lied. I said I'd post about some embroidery I got done over the weekend, but then the mail arrived on Monday. In it was a package from Rebekah. I figure that means I can tell you all about an exciting new project.

This year I'll be part of a virtual quilting bee called Common Threads. The link will take you to our blog introducing the participants and showing the fabric and ideas sent for round 1 by Rebekah.

Last night I posted my introduction with a few pictures of some quilts I've made over the past few years. I don't think I've put the first two up here yet. After rereading that post today, I vow never to write again while battling a headache. Considering how the writing part of this stuff is my least favorite, it rambles horribly.

Enough for now, head on over and check out the other amazing women who are involved.

Embroidery tomorrow, I promise.

No comments: