Wednesday, October 31, 2007

inspired by walmart

I read a lot of magazines each month. More than I should. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd pay actual money for a magazine published by Walmart. I couldn't help myself though, some of these were on the front cover this month. (In my defense, I didn't even realize who published the magazine until I started really looking through it at home.)
Two pans were donated to the cakewalk at our school's Halloween Carnival, Pumpkinpalooza, this weekend.
What the directions don't mention is that by the time you've bought all the products for the decorations (if you can find them all), you could have spent about a fourth of the money on some ready to go treats in the bakery. These are cuter though.


And they forgot to include my special ingredients in the recipe.

1 comment:

Susie Sunshine said...

Adorable cupcakes, yet I'm drawn to the poison like a monkey climbin' a coconut tree.