7. Once you know that you haven't sewn the interior of the bag to that last seam, turn the whole thing wrong side out.
8. Flatten out the bottom corners and sew a seam about 3/4" in from the end to box the corners. You can skip this step if you want a flatter pouch. I had to redo this step on a few pouches because all the fabric in that corner bunched up and I got a few pleats. Be sure you have all the fabric smoothed flat before sewing.
9. Turn the pouch right side out again and fold down the flaps just enough to create a channel for the drawstrings. Mine were about 3/4" wide. Sew a seam along both sides.
10. Cut your drawstring cord in half. Pull one through both channels so it ties off on the left. Do the opposite with the other so that it ties off to the right.
11. Pull the drawstrings to close up the bag. You're done!