Thursday, August 7, 2008

thrifty thursday

This little beauty was waiting for me in the local hospital guild thrift shop on Tuesday.
It's green, has pockets, rick rack and a great vintage print. What's not to love. The ties, which are hidden in my cabinet for the picture, are made of the same print as the apron trim.
The second picture is a better representation of the color. I also love how the trim was mitered at the corners and two colors of rick rack were used to embellish it.

Even better, my phone fits in one pocket and the feather duster fits in the other. Perfection for just $2.00.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jacquie said...

how cute is that...i bet you look just like June Cleaver (except for the phone of course!)

That One said...

LOVE the apron. That print is wonderful!

Mimicked your Thrifty Thursday post style and linked to you today.

Patty said...

What a great find! I love the zoo pictures too.

Rebekah said...

adorable! I just discovered the joys of thrift store shopping yesterday and can't wait to play with my new finds :)