Thursday, August 28, 2008

thrifty thursday

Thanks to Patty at Pipstitch for the sweet award she sent me!
According to the rules I'm supposed to link to at least 7 other blogs that I love. How about 12? If you haven't visited them already, go check out the blogs of my quilting buddies at Common Threads. You can link to any of these talented women over in the sidebar. And while you're at it, check out Patty's blog too. She's always got some good crafty links. She has Vintage Thingie Thursday as well. Which leads me to this:
Found at the local Salvation Army. I replaced the original red binding because it had ripped away from the apron in several places. Redoing the binding was far easier than trying to fix the areas where the fabric had been shredded at the edge. Yes, the binding was thrifted too.
The mushroom reminds me of Rebekah's first quilt blocks. Ever since she sent that fabric I'm seeing them everywhere.
ps- Tuli is posting thrifty thursdays too. Any other good thrifty links out there? Post them in the comments.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: