I feel like the farmer in the dell's wife when I put this apron on, but I still love all the detailing in it. This is another project I finished up over the last few weeks that had sat in a UFO pile for at least two years. I think I realized I didn't have enough fabric for the ties, nor enough bias tape on hand. There's also a matching apron that had been cut out to fit Ellie, but will probably fit Trixie better at this late date.
The tie situation was remedied with some white muslin. A look through some recently thrifted bias tapes took care of that problem.
The pattern is a mother/daughter set from Simplicity #4692.