Sunday, November 18, 2007

britches and bloomers

Chalk it up to bad timing. This little outfit is up on the wall at the shop to promote a class I was going to teach in a couple weeks using a pattern called Britches and Bloomers. I thought moms or grandmas might want to get a jump on warmer weather and make up some cute pants for the spring. I was wrong. No one has signed up as yet, but that's actually good news. I picked the class date over the summer not knowing that Glenn would be in a play on that very same day. So I guess it all works out in the end. I'll likely rerun the class this spring. With any luck I'll have more takers.
In the meantime, the girls' wardrobes benefitted from my pattern testing.



A fitting end.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love those little bottom ruffles on those legs! remember, I have darling twin niece models if you need babies to make clothes for.