Thursday, November 29, 2007

more sister outfits

This one's for Carol. More vintage fabric goodness that she sent my way. The outfits are a finewhale navy cord with an early 70's vibe animal print. Both pieces were trimmed out with some vintage white pompoms. Note to self - never use vintage pompom trim again on something that needs to go in the washer. Every laundry day we lost a few more.


Trixie's little sweater once belonged to Chris. All three kids have gotten to wear it. The pompoms don't stand a chance of lasting that long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet.

blackbird said...

Have I told you, like EIGHT HUNDRED TIMES, that I want to bite those girls?

Anonymous said...

Trixie's little cardigan is so sweet.If I had pompoms on my clothes I'm sure I would play with them all day...