Friday, September 19, 2008

little hip skirt 2

Another model for a class I'm teaching this fall. Another skirt Ellie has to wait months to wear.
The pattern information is here.
One thing I like about this style is that it was easy to alter for Ellie's very slender waist. I simply drew a line connecting the 5/6 waist to the size 7/8 length. The yoke piece was cut out in the smaller size. That was it for alterations.
I'm sorry, but I can't remember the name of the fabric line. I wish I'd had more of the polka dot for the belt. As it was, I barely got the yoke piece out of the only two fat quarters left in the shop.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

cute skirt! That fabric that you used is really adorable :)

MsCellania said...

My husband said "Cute skirt"
I almost fainted.
He never says ANYTHING about clothing.