I almost forgot to post what I made for Glenn for Valentine's Day.
He'd been eyeing this pattern by Hilary Lang in the Softies book for some time.
In the interest of time, I did as much as possible on the face by machine. The "mouth" is a great utility stitch to use for stuff like this.
The arms weren't too hard once I got out a doll needle that was long enough to push through the body with some accuracy. I'd also recommend making sure you use VERY thick yarn to wrap the arm wires or you'll be wrapping for a very long time to get them nice and full.
Now I have to take the wee guy back to his leader.