Saturday, December 15, 2007

christmas cushions

I worked on some of these so long ago that I can't even remember the year(the only one I dated is marked '04), but I do know that they were sewn into cushions only within the past few years. All are Beatrix Potter designs done in cross stitch. Someday I'll work my way through the whole book of these patterns. They're all backed with velvet leftover from various other home dec projects or small thrifted pieces. I worked on aida cloth for the first two and on linen for the third.
The Rabbit's Christmas Party(9x14)


The Bunnies' Christmas Stocking(10x10)


The Happy Pair(7x10)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog from reading Turkey Feathers--I love bunnies and Beatrix Potter--must find the book now! So pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!

Wendy said...

Julie,
Thank you! If you send me your email I can give you the details on the pattern booklet.